Property and Business Interruption
KROSE designs and places worldwide property / business interruption insurance programs using individually tailored wordings. These are optimized on the basis of technical premium calculations, limit and deductible benchmarks as well as natural hazard analyses.
KROSE designs and places global liability programs while analyzing and optimizing the program structure, underlying contract wordings, premiums, risk presentation and the market approach of the insurance partners.
KROSE is a pioneer and market leader in structuring and placing global D&O insurances for major German clients. We have the best access to all insurance markets worldwide, develop individual solutions and provide support in handling the most complex claims.
For more than a century, KROSE has been brokering global marine cargo risks with specifically tailored wordings. We analyze loss experience, deductibles as well as limits, calculate premiums at fair market values addtionally, conduct and monitor each program’s placing and processing.
KROSE offers leading expertise in the placement of cyber insurances. We structure and place customized global insurance solutions, moderate the risk analysis and have access to worldwide insurance capacities.
Other Special Insurances
KROSE supports major companies with profound know-how in special insurances e.g. terrorism (incl. sabotage and political risks), fidelity, EPLI aviation & space (e.g. BDLI master agreement) and further special lines of insurance.
Alternative Risk Transfer
KROSE structures and implements a wide range of alternative risk transfer solutions. This includes e.g. captive schemes (stand-alone, virtual, PPC, etc.), structured multi-year multi-line contracts or innovative capital market solutions.
KROSE strengthens the core competences of in-house brokers and insurance departments of major German enterprises with tailor-made support. Our range of services includes e.g.:
- Leading-edge know-how in consulting and broking of risks of multinational companies
- Industry benchmarks on the basis of information obtained from various company programs
- Design, presentation and discussion of innovative insurance solutions
- Ensure optimal quality and enhance efficiency, while reducing liability risks
- Exchange of ideas concerning current insurance topics
- Second opinion on complex losses
- International services through particular „best partner” networks
- Use of modern actuarial IT-tools to provide analytical modelling and evaluations (e.g. deductible calculations orcaptive feasibility studies)
Our expertise covers all classic insurance solutions as well as special lines (D&O, fidelity, terrorism, aviation product liability, cyber, etc.). Our range of services is specifically designed for our clients’ needs and includes e.g.:
- Consulting concerning design and structure of international insurance programs
- Preparation of renewal quotations
- Lead or support in policy negotiations
- Placement of insurance solutions with access to all global markets
- Access to our substantial know-how base for industrial risks and to our quantitative industry benchmarks
- Premium estimates of excess-of-loss covers
- Preparation of financial models for captives and reinsurance companies incl. Monte Carlo simulations
- Think tank and sparring partner for all in-house risk management matters